Amusing “debate” between Daniel Rothschild and perennial pro-IP “libertarian” pest Chris LeRoux (aka Sid “Non Vicious” Leroux, Chris Propertarian, etc. etc.). Rothschild has amazing perseverance trying to penetrate the muddled thinking and confusions and ever-shifting positions of LeRoux, or whatever his name really is.
- KOL076 | IP Debate with Chris LeRoux
- Not to be confused with the Louisiana band LeRoux
- For other debates with embarrassing/bad IP proponents:
- KOL 038 | Debate with Robert Wenzel on Intellectual Property
- KOL079 | “Federalist Society IP Debate (Ohio State)” (2011)
- Koepsell – Quinn “Debate” on Gene Patents
- IP Debate?
- Richman Dominates Spontaneous IP Debate
- IP shill Dale Halling refuses to debate me (see: Are Patents and Copyrights “Monopolies”?; Economic Freedom of the World Rankings and Intellectual Property: The United States’ Bad Ranking is Even Worse Than Reported; Thomas Jefferson’s Proposal to Limit the Length of Patent and Copyright in the Bill of Rights; Patent Shills want to make patents “incontestable”; Are Patents “Monopolies”?)
- Gene Quinn: Patent Shills want to make patents “incontestable”
- And what the heck, let’s throw buffoon Helfeld in there, because he obviously favors IP too: KOL123 | Debate with Jan Helfeld on Anarchy vs. Limited Government
There may be some others but I can’t recall them offhand—there are a few perennial pro-IP “libertarian” pests, like Shayne Wissler, Silas Barta (aka “Person,” “John Sharp,” “Richard Harding”).