Jeff Tucker’s Ideas, Free and Unfree: A Book Commentary is a fantastic compilation of his commentary on Boldrin and Levine’s Against Intellectual Monopoly.
[Against Intellectual Monopoly • By Michele Boldrin and David K. Levine • Cambridge University Press, 2010 • 306 pages]
“This book helped me see the world more clearly and understand so much that had previously remained cloudy.”
- A Book That Changes Everything
- Authors: Beware of Copyright
- What is Your Attitude Toward IP?
- The Universals of IP Theorizing
- Does Monopoly Create Wealth?
- Does Innovation Require Property in Ideas?
- Seen and Unseen Cost of Patents
- The Book and Music Killers
- Back to Basics on Property and Competition
- Fallacy Run Amok
- The Hoax of Invention History
- Do Patents Save Our Lives?
- The Mercantilism of Our Time